Hello lovely readers!
You know what's best in the upcoming days? Yes! It's Halloween and let me be the one to tell you that its just around the corner waiting to spook you out! Haha. No im kidding. You know what i love about Halloween? It is because you can wear anything you want without getting judge by other people. Actually, dressing up for Halloween is pretty cool because it all means that the spirit of whatever spirit there is, is there waiting to haunt you *cue in evil laugh* And again im kidding.
I can still remember last year, where i was a Black Witch scaring little kids and stuff, haha i know right? I just have no life, but then again, who cares? its Halloween suckers! And i just can't wait to attend Halloween parties (who am i kidding? im an introvert), but come to think of it, its pretty awesome right? No. Its AWESOME.
Here comes my problem guys (well its not really a problem since whipping up an outfit to the very last minute is my middle name),i haven't made up my mind on what to wear or what to be this coming Halloween *sobs* Well, i have something in mind though, im thinking of being a Disney Princess, Japanese Anime, Barbie, or an Afro Corpse Bride (LOL! Id be a total knock out in this one) And you know what's the important part of a costume to rock it at 9000 lvl? A good wigs.
Good thing i found Wigs Buy!
Wigs buy is an online shop that offers buyer great quality costume wigs, these wigs are usually made of common synthetic hair while the costume wigs are made of resistant fiber. The good part is you can easily restyle your wigs in different hairstyles of your choice. Isn't it awesome guys? And what's more? It is very affordable and budget friendly, who wouldn't love that? WHO? And most of all, it comes in with different sizes, style and color. You know, if you're looking for an oomph in your costume, then a wig is a must. It's a MUST people. A MUST.
So let's take a look of some of my favorite picks from Wigs Buy.
So if any of you wants to dress up as one of the Disney Princesses, then good. Because they got it all. Be it to Princess Ana, Merida, Snow White or Elsa! And that's just the tip of an ice berg.
Want to be a cute Japanese Anime or just wanna look cute? These wigs are for you!
You know, if given a chance, i would wear all these everyday.
And here comes the edgy/total Halloween-look part!
Afro Bride? Check that!
Just take a look!
Im gonna leave you with the Wigs Buy FAQ
- A: Today's better quality synthetic wigs (which is all you will find at WigsBuy.com) are virtually indistinguishable from human hair, except to the most practiced eye. Synthetic wigs are easier to care for and lower priced. The monofilament fiber "hair" used to make synthetic wigs has "memory" which means it maintains its wave or curl, texture and volume, requiring minimal upkeep. Synthetic wigs, however, are not designed to accept a permanent wave or color change and can be permanently damaged by the use of curling irons, blow dryers or hot rollers.
- A: The fiber is made from the raw material Kanekalon, which is imported from Japan. It's commonly used for hair extensions, weaves, wigs and doll hair. Kanekalon is flame-retardant and comes in a variety of styles and textures, It can be styled even more times than Human Hair.
- A: Most fashion wigs come with 10% to 30% too much hair, which is why all wigs can benefit from fine-tuning by a professional stylist. Some wigs may require minimal shaping, whereas other wigs may need significant thinning. One of the secrets to successfully wearing a wig is having it professionally styled on your head to suit your features.
- A: Definitely you can. Put the hair into a ponytail or a bun first, then begin securing the loose hair. Use hair pins or a hair clip to secure the hair in place. Be sure to check that that all of the loose hair is clipped above the neck. Feel free to wade in the water as usual, but try not to get too much water in the hair, as this will make restyling more difficult..
- A: If you love to cook, never open the oven while wearing a synthetic wig! The sudden burst of heat will ruin your wig; even the hot steam from a boiling pot of water can cause irreparable damage. So swap your wig for a stylish scarf or comfy cap; better yet, kick back and let someone else do the dirty work.
- A: Generally, On the condition you don’t wear wigs every day, and take good care, Synthetic Hair Wigs can last over 1 year.Lace front wigs last longer, for the hairs all were needled to lace by hand.Of course, 100% human hair wigs can go over 3 years.
- A: Add a headband, scarf or any hair accessory to create a personal touch, just because you are wearing a wig doesn't mean you have to wear it the same way all the time, be creative!
- A: When not in use, always store your wig on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape.
Frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of perspiration. Suggested guidelines for cleaning are after 10 to 14 days of wear.
- Only shampoos, conditioners, hair sprays and other styling accessories designed specifically for synthetic wigs should be used to take care of synthetic hair or blended (synthetic/human) hair wigs. After shampooing and conditioning, make sure to rinse your wig thoroughly in cool water. Always use a soft towel and carefully blot dry (do not scrub). Allow your wig to dry naturally overnight on a wig stand.
- Special products should also be used on human hair wigs because the hair in human hair wigs has been processed several times and is vulnerable to damage. Any high quality shampoo formulated for processed hair may be used, however, wigs.com strongly recommends you use the products made especially for wigs to protect your investment.
- A:Wash: Fill your sink with enough cool water to submerge your wig. Mix in a small amount of Shampoo for synthetic hair. Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes. Gently swirl without rubbing.