Klenspop Bunny Color Brown Review

July 02, 2015

 klenspop review

Hello lovely reader/s! How are ya'll?

Today im gonna do a review about contact lenses from Klenspop. Being an anime lover, wearing contact lenses is something i do for fun because i just loved it, but usually i don't really go for brown lenses because im used to wearing black circle lenses. That's why im so ecstatic when Klenspop sent me their Bunny Color Brown Lenses, because ive been wanting to try lenses in different color and after i tried it, i really love how natural it looks, it's a light brown that really goes well with my dark eye color.

If you guys are not familiar with Klenspop yet, they are the leading company of Circle Lens and Cosmetic Lens from Korea. They are a trend maker of beauty lens that make women's eye even more beautiful from 10s to 30s. They have wide array of high quality colored lenses that comes with various designs. And their lenses are very affordable and budget friendly.

klenspop review

This lens took 18 days to arrive and it got stucked at the post office for another 7 days (because they said they're so busy)! Actually it came pretty fast compare to my other parcels from abroad because usually it will take 21-26 days before arriving here at our local post office.

This contact lens was wrapped in bubble wrap inside a small cartoon box. And oh! i love the packaging it's so cute because the girl reminds me of Krystal Jung hehe <3

klenspop review

Inside, it has basic contact lens case and a plastic tweezers which i think is very handy! It also came with a guide on how to use and care for your lenses (but i forgot to include it in this photo)

klenspop review

Lens Description:

Brand: Lenspop
Diameter: 14mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.8mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Life Span: 1 year Disposal
Country of Origin: South Korea
Prescription: 0.00 for both eyes

Available with eye prescription.

klenspop review
Indoor- Without Camera Flash

klenspop review
Indoor- With Camera Flash

klenspop review
Outdoor- Without Camera Flash

klenspop review
Outdoor- With Camera Flash

Review

Pros:
  • The color looks so natural on my eyes
  • It's so comfortable, i didn't feel any stingy eye sensation
  •  The diameter is perfect for my eyes
  • The price is affordable and pocket friendly
  • I love the quality in terms of design, color, and comfort
  • Cute packaging
  • Free contact lens case and plastic tweezers
  • 1 year disposal
  • Ships worldwide and if you buy more than $60 you'll get free shipping
  • Payment method through Paypal and Eximbay

Cons:
  • I don't have any, im perfectly satisfied with this contact lens :)

Visit Klenspop.com for more great quality contact lenses

You Might Also Like

60 comments

  1. The lenses looks so cute, I love your sunglasses, cool.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great on you! Thanks for the review :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Klenspop also sent you lenses for review. :D it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lenses looks fantastic on you! I;ve been seeing klenspop everywhere but too bad i don;t wear lenses :D
    Jessie @ bijou-heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound lovely, they look so cute on you ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a beautifull color, i like when the desing really show up in the eye c:

    Las Alas de Anne-Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually had to check out klenspop to see what they've got because I've been searching far and wide for brown lens that look as natural as they do! These lens complimented you very well :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really good effect, I have blu eyes, so sometimes I can change the color, great!

    http://www.mundodecaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look super, I like the look of them on the eyes :)) Happy weekend doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice and beautiful! I liked the contact lenses very much! I wear contact lenses for medical reasons, but I would love to wear some different ones!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post ;)
    kiss dear**
    http://mypreciouspace.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've got them too, they are cute >.<

    ReplyDelete
  13. Personally, I never use contact lenses but nice review! :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're right! it looks natural on you! beautiful :)

    www.xcvi-wildheart.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Own <3 I love anime too. You look good with the contact lenses.

    10 things that you need to know before travel to USA!
    http://blogvintageworld.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. they look really cool on you! but I don't know if I could wear them :)

    Isa,
    http://isamirtilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those lenses looks great on you <3 great review and love the pictures

    Capturing Life Memoirs | http://aimeebustillo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review! I wear contact lens everyday, but with grade :)

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look!
    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looking great!! Package is so cute!!
    U look awesome. Xoxo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So nice ^^ The lenses looks fantastic on you <3


    http://mikycosmica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful and informative post. You have a lovely blog. :) Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  23. worth to try ^^ nice review :)

    xoxo, Syarah

    Preciouzme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so cute with those lenses! Nice review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those are super cool and what a gorgeous model :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  26. They really do look natural :)

    Instax mini 25 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good to hear that you're so pleased with these lens, they have great shade :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Looking amazing!
    Have a great day!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  29. nice post! love the lenses on you, perfect color <3

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm hesitant to stick things in my eye despite consistently wearing hard contacts at night to correct my vision, but I might play around with these around Halloween! They look great on you and I'm glad you found the product so satisfying :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  31. So natural love it! nice review! <3
    xoxo
    www.missleote.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. The lenses look lovely on you!! :) these have to be my fave lenses i own~

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks nice on you :)
    Bisous,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. The circle lenses look great on you :) I have a pair that looks very similar to that one too xD

    NICOLE'S NOTEBOOK - lifestyle, food, travel & beauty+

    ReplyDelete
  35. great review my dear, these lenses look really cute :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. The lens look very cool!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. This one looks great! I love the color as it well resemble my natural eye color.

    Live Blog Love by Hazel Asoy

    ReplyDelete
  38. The color looks good with camera flash. And it looks natural when worn

    ReplyDelete
  39. Definitely loving the color on you!

    Jhanz | www.jhanzey.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. You look like a doll! Love the color on you!

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  41. The contacts look nice on you. :) They look so natural. I wish I could pull that look off!

    Melissa
    www.caramelyyy.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great post! The lenses are amazing!
    Have a nice week!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. So cute!
    Love the sunglasses eheh :b

    XO, Sweet Home | BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow they look so natural! I've never worn contacts before as I'm a little scared of getting them out haha but they look lovely!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. It looks natural and beautiful on you. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh, I know this store — their circle lenses are very cute and comfortable <3
    www.annarise.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. So pretty Sarah! looks really natural...

    love lots,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great post! Your eyes are so pretty!!

    Chelcy
    www.chelcymotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have to wear contacts for my vision, but sometimes I seriously wish I could switch it up and wear colorful ones :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  50. really great review ^^

    www.holalia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time! Your thoughts about this post are highly appreciated. I read each of them and respond as much as I can. And don't forget to click 'NOTIFY ME' so you can read my reply. ♥